At Leading Edge – We Know Feet!
We are lucky to work alongside Dr Chris Bishop and Rob Parish from The Biomechanics Lab, which is a custom built Sports Podiatry and 3D Gait Analysis Clinic based at our Rose Park Clinic. You’ll be hard-pressed to find anyone with a better knowledge of lower limb biomechanics anywhere else in Australia.
The Biomechanics Lab provides 2D and 3D gait analysis and sports podiatry service at Leading Edge as part of a holistic multi-disciplinary services together with our physiotherapists and massage therapists. By seeing one of our podiatrists, you can be sure you’re getting treatment to the whole problem, not just part of it. Our philosophy is don’t just treat the symptoms – identify the cause of your problem and get a permanent solution.
Our podiatrists treat all foot, ankle and lower leg pain, as well as providing advice on injury prevention and performance optimisation. Our podiatrists can assist by:
- Analysing the way you walk and run and whether this places you at risk of injury.
- Prescribing custom foot orthotics to relieve pain and improve function.
- Selecting the right shoe for your individual needs.
- Overseeing a customised rehabilitation program to return you to sport from injury as quickly as possible.
- Prescribing a running program to meet your next goal
- Providing advice on how to improve your athletic performance. 3D Gait Analysis
I Think I Need A Podiatry Review – What Do I Do Right Now?
Our podiatrists consult at Leading Edge Rose Park each weekday. Before and after work appointments are available.
You can book an Initial Assessment with Chris or Rob by calling our friendly reception staff on (08) 8364 6800 or (08) 8159 1300.